[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (COOLLIST) Shortest e-mail address

> > V, was your address not once
> > 	gatech!v
> > in the old days that actually would have counted ....
>
> By georgia you're right! I'd forgotten about that. Of course now in the days
> of modern UUCP addressing and Internet mailing addresses from hell, we
> couldn't do that.

from warsaw, poland.  low bandwidt h :)

V -- yes you could make that work again if you wanted to
and gatech would let you.   try sendmail mail to gatyech!strick or gatech!brat
and look waht kind of bounce you get back.  Just kill the goddam
bounce daemon and replacd e a program that does the right thing.

we're about to go for food.
it's mother-of-god day today here in poland,
and the entire city is completely shut down.
it's going to be mcdee/kfc/pizzahut/tacobell kind of day.

love & devotion, strick