[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) Re: Top Ten Reasons to Live in Austin...

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Benjamin L. Combee wrote:

> Second item: Top 10 Reasons To Live in Austin
>
> 10) Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail - three miles on the trail from my
>[snip]
>     a night, bridging all genres.  That flexibility is just too cool.
>

> Enough for one (CL) message.  More later.

Yeah, but we're getting the Evil Kneivel (sp?) cafe!  With real live
motorcycles (and maybe some leg pins).  Now they have to put Tampa on the
cultural map.

Todd

--
Todd J. Sleeman, Univ. of South Florida--Tampa,FL  sleeman@chuma.cas.usf.edu
"Todd was one large citizen who liked lifting things over his head; deep