[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) Travel Plans Settled

Greets!  First, if you've written to me lately and I've not replied,
its not personal.  I've just been very busy with work now that my
supervisor has returned from her trip to Australia.

Second, with the help of the Internet Travel network (www.itn.net),
Austin's Skiptown Travel, and Delta Airlines, I now have tickets for
my flight to... Atlanta!

I'll be arriving on October 13th at 11:50PM (yes, almost midnight) at
Hartsfield, and leaving Tuesday the 17th at 9:00PM.  I'll be in Atlanta
visitng all of you from Friday night until Sunday afternoon.

I need a pickup and party for early Saturday morning.  I really don't
plan on sleeping much that weekend--too many people to see.  I plan
on being at the WF Sunday morning and for services and lunch, but the
remainder of the time is open.

Oh, if you've moved this fall and I don't have your current contact
info (esp. phone number), please send that my way.

Stay cool like that,
--
        eebmoC .L nimajneB | Benjamin L. Combee                (REVERSE)
       gro.doowhcet@eebmoc | combee@techwood.org           (ENGINEERING)