3. Hangs up
4. Changes the lilo config, Make lilo have two entries for kernel, insted of the 1, that most distro default to. The kernel for one entrie is /boot/vmlinuz, the other /boot/vmlinuz.old. Call the first linux, the second linux.old.
5. Gets the newest kernel source off of www.kernel.org.
6. Compiles a new kernel, Makes the new kernel /boot/vmlinuz. Make the old one /boot/vmlinuz.old.
7. Runs lilo.
9. Turns off all un-needed services in /etc/inetd.conf.
10. Installs SSH. in most cases it is easier to install SSH from an RPM or .deb, but in some cases it is necesary to build from source.
11. Installs nmap, www.insecure.org/nmap/.
12. Installs The newest version of perl, http://www.cpan.org/.
13. Installs the newest the JDK, www.blackdown.org.
1. Install Helix gnome, www.helixcode.com.
2. Install the newest mileestone build of mozilla, www.mozilla.org.
1. Install the newest version of apache, www.apache.org
2. Install qmail, http://cr.yp.to/.
3. Reads slashdot, www.slashdot.org.
4. Puts an "owned by the yak" sticker ont he front of the box.
354.   What is a secure alternative to irc that doesn't suck like irc over ssl?
349.   Hey my money just got ripped off by my bank. They said I made a debit but I didn't!   [jake/2003-02-21]
302.   How can I raise my website's placement on google?   [macki/2002-01-20]
291.   Should I solder my Sound Card into my computer?   [strick/2002-02-04]
288.   Where does the smell of rain originate from?   [rupe/2001-11-20]
211.   Who are strick's net.gods?   [strick/2001-04-08] ( rupe/2001-05-22 rupe/2001-05-22 )
168.   What's the Official Fag Razor of the YAK?   [strick/2001-01-29]
122.   What is the VAXorcist.?   [rupe/2000-09-25]
120.   What is the Hacker's Manifesto?   [rupe/2001-08-14]
84.   How do I send mail from a Python script?   [rupe/2000-05-10]
67.   Where are all the IN-N-OUTs around here?   [strick/2000-02-23]
65.   Where can I get help with my Physics homework?   [strick/2000-02-22]
56.   Hows do i make bogus IDENTD   [ross/2000-02-11] ( jesse/2000-11-15 strick/2000-10-30 )
32.   What are the 'mailer' flags (on the M lines) inside sendmail.cf ?   [strick/2000-01-25]
15.   Where can i find the standard for a useful method of transmitting IP datagrams in Metropolitan Area Networks?   [jamison/2000-01-18]