This was invented by Ross at a diner recommended by n0b0dy somewhere between Los Angeles and San Diego.
(Tonight I almost had one, but I had Gyro meat instead of the Sausage. 2001-06-15 22:59)
oops.... i got it wrong. Ross says he never gets mushrooms. So we don't really know what is in a Ross Omelette. But we don't really know what was in Absinthe, either...
414.   What is art?
332.   What is the best hostel to stay at while in Amsterdam?   [jake/2002-10-25]
324.   whats the right command to use stunnel like an SSL version of telnet(client)?   [jesse/2002-09-08]
294.   how do i find out what subdomains are in a dns zone?   [jesse/2001-12-06]
291.   Should I solder my Sound Card into my computer?   [strick/2002-02-04]
268.   how does jesse set the time on his palm pilot?   [jesse/2001-08-19] ( combee/2001-11-01 )
261.   Which companies belong to the DVD Copy Control Association (DVD CCA) as of 08-2001?   [rupe/2001-08-03]
163.   What is the easiest way to pause execution of a program in java, without threads?   [jesse/2001-01-13]
55.   How can i find out what other websites have links to my website?   [jamison/2000-02-11]
36.   [17:25] <y42> 26 <PRiS> [jesse666] Jesse, who the hell is jesse?   [strick/2000-05-18]