To prevent substandard fasteners (threaded metallic screws, nuts, and bolts) from being used in products where safety is critical, Congress enacted the Fastener Quality Act (FQA) in 1990.1 The law required persons who manufacture and sell high-strength fasteners to ensure that the fasteners meet applicable standards and specifications through laboratory testing and recordkeeping.
401.   What is the Fly Over Zone?
386.   What is Trinux ?   [brad/2003-10-06]
320.   why wont my indy receive a kernel via tftp?   [jesse/2002-08-10]
312.   Who is Bill Gates's (of microsoft fame) ?   [jake/2002-05-01]
311.   What are the YAK's most popular FQAs?   [strick/2002-10-04]
303.   Is Red Bull really made from bull testicles?   [strick/2002-02-03]
293.   where can i find data about the most common names in the USA?   [jesse/2001-12-05]
279.   How do I get my USB digital camera to work under Linux?   [rupe/2001-10-29]
264.   What started in 1984?   [strick/2001-08-10] ( macki/2001-09-04 robey/2001-08-22 )
179.   How can I become a hacker?   [strick/2001-06-21] ( rupe/2001-02-28 )
70.   How can I get info from my (email-capable) cellfon?   [robey/2000-02-29]
39.   Can we get a peek at CRPL?   [strick/2000-02-01]
24.   Why is the ocean blue?   [simon/2000-01-20]
7.   What is the center of the internet?   [strick/2000-01-19]