Bob is the majestic pinnacle of Georgia Tech alcohol engineering. Bob is your best friend. Bob is Bob.
The creation of Bob must follow the carefully crafted 3-2-1 formula. Any others are doomed to fail.
3 liters of cheap lemon-flavored soda (Big K Lemon Lime is reputed to be best, though recent experiences have shown that Sun Drop works quite well)
2 cans of pink lemonade concentrate (cheapest brand available)
1 handle of vodka (cheapest available, plastic bottle is required)
Mix all ingredients in a large container with ice. Drink and enjoy. Bob maximizes drunkenness and ease of manufacture, while minimizing cost. Long live the Bob.
[written under the guidance of Bob]
431.   What is meant when someone says that something was "Steved?"
409.   What is a nice tip for automating updates on debian systems?   [jake/2004-03-30]
406.   What are the different types of Rape Juice(tm) to quench a healthy thirst?   [n0b0dy/2004-03-08] ( leif/2004-03-09 )
399.   What are some common methods of radio-based navigation?   [overcode/2004-01-03]
392.   They're funding the Selective Service again! Am I gonna get drafted?   [overcode/2003-11-08] ( strick/2003-11-15 )
386.   What is Trinux ?   [brad/2003-10-06]
334.   How can you stop neutrinos?   [strick/2004-07-19]
333.   what is the orgin of the word family?   [jesse/2002-10-25]
327.   What is a great little script to use when airboxing (wardriving, warchalking, etc)   [jake/2002-10-05]
314.   How can you talk to deaf people on the phone? (Thanks Mr. Jeff Young)   [jake/2002-05-11]
267.   Where can I find lava-lamp generated pseudo random numbers?   [rupe/2001-08-16]
266.   Why won't sites with 24.x.x.x IPs respond to HTTP requests?   [rupe/2001-08-13]
240.   Where can I find black and white photos of people and places in San Francisco?   [rupe/2001-06-05]
230.   What is a good book to get started with Python?   [rupe/2001-05-30]
214.   Where can I find major and minor classical texts on the 'Net?   [rupe/2001-04-18]
193.   What are some interesting tech related State Historic Landmarks in California?   [rupe/2001-03-10]
158.   Where's a good place to start to learn about the IETF (Internet Engineering Task Force)?   [rupe/2001-01-02]
131.   What does Jesse do to anything after a fresh linux install?   [jesse/2000-10-08]
124.   How do I make common modifications to my Gnu Emacs .emacs file?   [rupe/2000-09-26]
121.   What time is it?   [rupe/2000-09-18] ( josh/2001-04-03 strick/2001-03-10 )
71.   What was Alex's prisoner number in A Clockwork Orange?   [vonguard/2000-04-04]
67.   Where are all the IN-N-OUTs around here?   [strick/2000-02-23]
59.   Where are the Yak Research Stickers?   [strick/2000-02-14] ( strick/2000-10-27 )
57.   How do you make popcorn salad, and is it actually a "salad"?   [mockturtle/2000-02-12]
16.   Where are the SF Bay Area Cypherpunk physical meetings?   [strick/2001-04-08]
13.   What internet security sites should I read?   [strick/2000-01-17]