Do Laws of Physics apply to Software such as PostgreSQL and MS Windows 95/NT?
I am unable to summarize the answer,
so read it
- an excerpt:
Creation is a very important step. Persons who are using the objects of science
must know how it is created. This applies to even computer systems and PostgreSQL.
A majority of people do not have knowledge of science and hence do not
know how systems like MS Windows NT/95, Oracle, human body and this universe are
created. A vast majority of people do not
know what made the universe and MS Windows 95/NT
and what is inside it. Complex systems are built from very
simple basic building blocks like - millions of universes are created,
each universe in turn has millions of super-clusters, each super-cluster has
millions of galaxies, each galaxy has millions of stars, some stars
system have many planets, each planet in turn is made up
billions of atoms.(In the history of this world, only one universe was
created by a man in ancient India eons ago, but no other case had been
reported in the modern history. Nations around the world are trying to create
a universe). Creating a universe is a much more advanced
technology and is more advanced than the atomic bomb which was dropped on
Hiroshima and Nagasaki causing
Modern nuclear weapons are so tiny and powerful
that if such a single nuclear bomb is dropped in pacific ocean then it
can completely vaporise the planet earth!
The total variety of weapons are infinity!! Nuclear weapons and other
more powerful divine weapons were used
in the battle field in ancient India! Nobody believed Albert
Eienstein (a scientist of 1900's) when he said nuclear weapons can
be made which can vaporise big cities. And today nobody believes
that man can create a universe.
Read more of
Frequently Questioned Answers   (mod.2010-02-10)
429.   why does my 802.11g network seem to die around Uniden 2.4ghz phones?
426.   what is pair programming or what is therapy programming?
412.   Interested in using Java in Debian?
403.   What is warviewing / warspying?
381.   What is that pesky System.map file anyway?
309.   What does the YAK do about SPAM?
307.   Where the hell is #yak?
305.   Why was strick's workstation at Versant named GWARN?
299.   What does a SPACEWHALE look like?
193.   What are some interesting tech related State Historic Landmarks in California?
180.   Why is that dwarf always following me?
172.   What were the specs of the Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC)?
( strick/2001-02-11 )
168.   What's the Official Fag Razor of the YAK?
156.   Where did Sprint come from?
151.   How can I tell ICANN to screw off?
100.   What is WAX?
99.   Can I legally use electronic countermeasures on my vehicle in California?
98.   What are the rules for SHOTGUN?
82.   Can Mice Fly ?
73.   How many Zelda games are there?
( combee/2001-07-10 mennonite/2001-03-27 )
40.   What's the funniest comic on the net?
( strick/2001-06-11 robey/2001-06-08 strick/2000-10-30 )