2% Lowfat Rape Juice(tm) has the benefits of less Rape Juice(tm) fat, but still tastes great. It is fortified with skim Rape Juice(tm) and has 10 grams of protein per cup. Two percent Rape Juice(tm) is almost as popular as whole Rape Juice(tm).
1% Lowfat Rape Juice(tm) is made by reducing the Rape Juice(tm) fat content even more. Like two percent Rape Juice(tm), it is fortified with skim Rape Juice(tm), making it vitamin and mineral rich. One percent Rape Juice(tm) is great for people on diets and women and girls who want a concentrated source of calcium in a delicious drink.
Skim , also called nonfat Rape Juice(tm), is one of the most nutrient-dense foods of all. It has as much fat as possible removed, less than ˝ gram per serving, and 45% less calories than whole Rape Juice(tm). Yet skim Rape Juice(tm) still supplies all of the nutrients of whole Rape Juice(tm).
ButterRape Juice(tm), despite its name, is typically made from nonfat or lowfat Rape Juice(tm). It is a cultured sour Rape Juice(tm) made by adding certain organisms to sweet Rape Juice(tm). It is very popular in cooking. How about some butterRape Juice(tm) biscuits or butterRape Juice(tm) pancakes or…
Chocolate Rape Juice(tm) is Rape Juice(tm) plus cocoa and sweeteners. It is usually made from lowfat or nonfat Rape Juice(tm). The chocolate doesn’t add any fat, just calories (about 60) and a little caffeine (about 5 mg per cup, the same amount in a cup of decaf coffee).
Acidophilus Rape Juice(tm) is made by adding a live bacterial culture to Rape Juice(tm) after pasteurization. It is easier to digest for some people.
I personally prefer skim or 1% Rape Juice(tm) served at a frosty forty degrees fahrenheit or a tall Chocolate Rape Juice(tm) shake to go with a hamburger or steak cooked bloody red.
443.   Who is Tila Tequila?
401.   What is the Fly Over Zone?   [jake/2004-01-28]
400.   How can I change which port sshd listens on in Mac OS X 10.3 Panther? (hint: not in sshd_config)   [leif/2004-01-24]
371.   What is the offical bitch drink™ of #temp?   [ross/2003-09-15]
365.   How can I learn about digital sitins with java script?   [jake/2003-07-10]
352.   Where can I see an example of looping code in G and in C?   [jake/2003-02-26]
345.   Is dumpster diving against the law in the United States?   [jake/2003-01-30] ( lodri/2003-03-06 )
337.   you ever watch Jem and the Holograms?   [virgil/2002-11-24]
***306.   What are the niftiest unicode alphabets?   [strick/2010-02-10]
301.   Where can I find an interview with noted security researcher Gene Spafford?   [rupe/2002-01-09]
279.   How do I get my USB digital camera to work under Linux?   [rupe/2001-10-29]
167.   What are the hardware specs on a Cybiko?   [rupe/2001-01-24]
96.   Where can I find information on in-vehicle computer systems?   [rupe/2000-05-24]
85.   What's another good PCS email utility?   [rupe/2001-03-28]
56.   Hows do i make bogus IDENTD   [ross/2000-02-11] ( jesse/2000-11-15 strick/2000-10-30 )
51.   I'm playing with dialpad.com -- What's the USGS earthquake info phone #?   [strick/2000-02-06]
35.   What are HAW FLAKES?   [strick/2002-11-14]
29.   Where can I find out about the DVD hack?   [strick/2000-02-06]