firstname.lastname@example.org writes: > hi, > > I want to set up a Sparc/Linux cluster.. How do I configure Sparc Classic/ > Sparc 5/Sparc 10 so that it would not attempt to detect keyboard/mouse upon > power-on ? if you unplug the monitory and keyboard, and plug a VT into the first serial port, the detection will fail, and it'll switch over to using a serial console.
441.   What is Conware?
430.   How can I migrate my encrypted gpassman files to ascii?   [jake/2006-05-20]
362.   How do I make Internet Explorer download more than 2 files at a time?   [matt/2003-06-17] ( strick/2003-06-21 )
343.   How can I patch my in kernel PCMCIA orinoco drivers so that I may change my MAC address/enter MonMode? (and use kismet, airsnort and the like...)   [jake/2002-12-19]
314.   How can you talk to deaf people on the phone? (Thanks Mr. Jeff Young)   [jake/2002-05-11]
313.   What is the best way to end your console session with a Ultra Enterprise 2 when connected with cu?   [jake/2002-05-06]
254.   how do i setup my orinoco wirelss card with linux 2.4.x?   [jesse/2001-07-03]
230.   What is a good book to get started with Python?   [rupe/2001-05-30]
226.   How do you eat vegetarian in central Texas?   [combee/2005-04-08]
137.   where can i find docs for radioshack scanners?   [jesse/2000-10-20]
116.   where does r0ss come from?   [xenocide/2000-09-10]
95.   What do the * and ** and *** mean by a FQA number?   [strick/2000-05-14]
36.   [17:25] <y42> 26 <PRiS> [jesse666] Jesse, who the hell is jesse?   [strick/2000-05-18]
27.   What is Bleech made from   [vonguard/2000-01-23] ( rupe/2001-05-30 )