[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) All Dairy Rights Reserved

I was driving south to work this morning, and noticed a sign telling
me to have a happy summer from the Circle C Ranch.  Below that text
was the brand of this ranch; yes, it's a circle with a capital C
inside.  I can just image this tract of land, pakced with cattle,
all copyrighted on their hind flank.

Now, we need to find the circle R ranch and the small T, small M
ranch.  Circle M would be good for a microchip manufacturer (two
reasons).  George Lucas should buy the Bar THX ranch too.

Blick knows,
--
"Why are you so petrified of silence?     | Benjamin L. Combee
Here can you handle this?"                | combee@techwood.org