[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (COOLLIST) All Dairy Rights Reserved

On Mon, 21 Aug 1995, Benjamin L. Combee wrote:

> I was driving south to work this morning, and noticed a sign telling
> me to have a happy summer from the Circle C Ranch.  Below that text
> was the brand of this ranch; yes, it's a circle with a capital C
> inside.  I can just image this tract of land, pakced with cattle,
> all copyrighted on their hind flank.

Well, ya know what those Negativland guys say:
"COWpyright infringement is your best entertainment value."

Hey, I really did try to STEER clear of bad puns, but I said to myself "I
hoof to do this."

Todd
--
Todd J. Sleeman, Univ. of South Florida--Tampa,FL  sleeman@chuma.cas.usf.edu
"Todd was one large citizen who liked lifting things over his head; deep