[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) FW: Fastcash.txt

 --=====================_812093737==_

Try this for the fun of it!

 --=====================_812093737==_

                                               September, 1995

Fellow Debtor:

This is going to sound like a con, but in fact IT WORKS!  The person who
is now #8 on the list was #9 when I got it, which was only a few days ago.
Five dollars is a small investment in your future.  Forget the lottery
for a week, and give this a try.  It can work for ALL of us.

You can edit this list with a word processor or text editor and then
convert it to a text file.

                                  Good Luck!!

Dear Friend:

My name is Dave Rhodes.  In September 1988 my car was repossessed and the
bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe.  I was laid
off and my unemployment checks had run out.  The only escape I had from
the pressures of failure was my computer and my modem.  I longed to turn
my advocation into my vocation.

In January 1989 my family and I went on a ten day cruise to the tropics.
I bought a brand new Lincoln Town Car with CASH in February 1989.  I am
currently building a new home on the west coast of Florida, with a private
pool, boat slip, an a beautiful view of the bay from my breakfast room
table and patio.  I will never have to work again.  Today I am RICH!  I have
earned over $400,000.00 (Four Hundred Thousand Dollars) to date and will
become a millionaire within 4 or 5 months.  Anyone can do the same.  This
money making program works perfectly every time, 100% of the time.  I have
NEVER failed to earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  Best of all,
you never have to leave home except to go to your mailbox or post office.

In October 1988, I received a letter in the mail telling me how I could
earn $50,000.00 or more whenever I wanted.  I was naturally very skeptical
and threw the letter on the desk next to my computer.  It's funny though,
when you are desparate, backed into a corner, your mind does crazy things.
I spent a frustrating day looking through the want ads for a job with a
future.  The pickings were sparse at best.  That night I tried to unwind
by booting up my computer and calling several bulletin boards.  I read
several of the messages posted and then glanced at the letter laying next
to the computer.  All at once it became clear to me.  I now had the key to
my dreams.

I realized that with the power of the computer I could expand and enhance
this money making formula into the most unbelievable cash flow generator
that has ever been created.  I substituted the computer bulletin boards in
place of the post office and electronically did by computer what others
were doing by mail.  Now only a few letters are mailed manually.  Most of
the hard work is speedily downloaded to other bulletin boards throughout
the world.  If you believe that someday you deserve that lucky break that
you have waited for all of your life, simply follow the easy instructions
below.  Your dreams WILL come true.

                                                       Sincerely yours,

          David Rhodes

     INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received well over $50,000.00 cash, all yours.  This program has remained
 successful because of the HONESTY and integrety of the participants.
Please continue its success by CAREFULLY ADHERING to the instructions.

Welcome to the world of Mail Order!  This little business is somewhat
different than most mail order houses.  Your product is not solid and
tangible, but
rather a service.  You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
(The money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is
 made from people like yourself requesting that they be included in that
list.)

[1]  Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below, starting at
     number 1 through number 5.  SEND CASH ONLY. (Total investment: $5.00)
     Enclose a note with each letter stating: "Please add my name to your
     mailing list".  Include your name and mailing address.
     (This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are
paying
      $1.00 for this service.)

[2]  Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list.  Move the other
     9 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3 becomes
     number 2, and so on).  Place your name, address, and zip code in the
     number 10 position.

[3]  With your name in the number 10 position, upload this ENTIRE file to
     10 (ten) different bulletin boards.  You may post it to the BBS's
     message base or to the file section.  Name it FASTCASH.TXT, and use the
     file description comments to draw attention to this file and its great
     potential for all of us.

[4]  Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.

Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again
whenever you need money.  As soon as you mail out these letters you are
automatically in the mail order business.  People will be sending YOU $1.00
to be placed on your mailing list.

This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your local
yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.  The list
will
become more valuable as it grows in size.

This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **

If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer to
Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

NOTE:  Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you, either
       on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and notes that
       people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly providing a
       service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government agency
question
       you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed,
five memebers will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
with $1.00 each.  Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when
your name reaches the number 5 position you will be receiving thousands of
dollars in cash.

REMEMBER  -  THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST  -  PLEASE!!
             PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!  THANK YOU

 1. Chris D'Oliveira     3106 Los Feliz Blvd.
                              Los Angeles, CA 90039

  2.  Brian Gregson     4404 E. 90th Pl.
                        Tulsa, OK 74137

  3.  J.R. Grant           206 Turnberry Drive
                        Covington, LA 70433

  4.  Whitt Algar           1014 Lansing Dr.
                         Mt.Pleasant, SC 29464

  5.   Larry Pultorak     93 Ferndale Lane
                             Minoa, NY 13116

  6.   Sharon Johns    9615 Meandering Way
                              Ft. Smith, AR  72903

 7. Nestor Sulikowski    123 clifton st. Apt. 1
                          Cambridge, MA 02140-1753

 8.  Leigh B Tessler    25 Burgundy Drive
                                  Greenville, SC  29615

 9. Benjamin Bwanika Via della Pescara 46/113
                                    06124 Perugia
                                     Italy.
 10 Jack van Waard    P.O Box 5552
          Moray Place
          Dunedin
          New Zealand

  The  following letter was written by a participating member in this
program.

To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money
opportunity:

     About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form.  I
ignored it.  I received about five more of the same letter within the next
two week.I ignored themalso.
 Of course, I was tempted to follow through and dreamed of making
thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick and
 could not possibly work.

I was wrong!  About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a
local bulletin board in Montreal.  I liked the idea of giving it a try with
my
computer.  I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people were as
skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with $5.00.  But, I BUY
LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR
IT BUT TICKET STUBS!  This week I decided to look at this as my weekly
lottery
purchase.  I addressed the envelopes and mailed out $1.00 in each as
directed.
Two weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail.  The fourth
week
rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened!  I can not say that I
received $50,000.00, but it was definitely well over $35,000.00!  For the
first time in 10 years I got out of debt.  It was great.  Of course, it did
not
take me long to go through my earnings, so I am using this excellent money
opportunity once again.  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY!

Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so together
we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does work!

                                                       Good Luck,

          Charles Kust
                                                       St Agathe Que.

Hey....
  I'm one of the people who downloaded this awhile ago, and I've made quite
a profit...not 50,000 dollars, but TONS more than the 5 bucks I sent in. It
might take more than 60 days to get 50,000, but I think I can wait.

       Danny Wood

           ANOTHER ADDITION BY A PARTICIPATING MEMBER

PLEASE just try this and do it right it's only 5 dollars and its legal, but
DON'T try to cheat the system or you are cheating yourself!

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE, A MAXIMUM OF         ```5$ !JUST TRY IT!

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE, THE MORE YOU SPREAD THE MORE YOU MAKE!

*** ANOTHER ADDITION BY -=XxX=- **********************************
THIS WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM PROOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 DO IT...!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS REAL AND LEGAL. AND IF U DO NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY
AND
 DO NOT RECIEVE ANY OR LITTLE MONEY. DO NOT BLAME IT ON THE MAILING
LIST
 NAMES. JUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME OR WHERE U GOT THIS TEXT FILE FROM
EXAMPLE
 AMERICA ON LINE ETC... ALSO THE NAMES ON THIS LIST HAVE NOTHING TO DO
 WITH IF YOU GET YOUR MONEY OR NOT. IT IS GUARANTEED YES THAT YOU WILL
GET
 YOUR MONEY BUT THIS PROTECTS ALL NAMES ON THIS TEXT FILE. AND JUST
REMEMBER
 IT IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT YOU READ THE DIRECTIONS WRONG AND DID NOT
RECIEVE
 ALL YOUR MONEY. IF U DID NOT SEND IN ONE DOLLAR TO EACH 5 NAMES THAT
WILL
 MAKE IT SO YOU WILL NOT GET MONEY SO FOLLOW AND FOLLOW THE
DIRECTIONS
 CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND PROMISED 50,000 DOLLARS WILL COME!!!!!!!!

            ALEX GREENWALD

Additional notes:

     This system works equally well if mailed out manually.  Mind you it
 takes more effort to hand address the envelopes and the cost goes up
 proportionately to cover the postage and envelopes. You must also photo
copy
 the instructions, cross out the name in number one position, write in your
 name in the number ten slot and change the rest of the numbers accordingly.
 (It might be neater to use white out or paste over the names.) In order to
 achieve the same results you must send out the $1.00 to the first five
names

 and then send out another 100 letters with copies of the program enclosed.
 It has been suggested not to put a return address on the outside of the
 envelope in order to encourage the recipient to open it.  The return will
 approximate that then received from the posts listed on the bulletin
boards.

     Hello, my name is Steve Prester.  As you may have
 noticed I'm the tenth name on this list, so I do not have
 a rags-to-riches story to tell here.  However, I did make
 a phone call to the 2nd name on this list, Ernest Goyette.
 Did he have a rags to riches story to tell? Not exactly,
 but then I found out that he did not follow the
 instructions precisely.  You see, Ernest lost faith in
 the program before he had finished following instructions.
 He only uploaded this file on one BBS, which happens to be
 operated by Darryl McGinnis, the 3rd name on this list.
 Ernest told me that he has received $92.00 to date
 (1/6/90).  I realize this is far from the $50,000.00
 promised at the first of this file, yet one must keep
 two things in mind:

  1. $92.00 is almost 10 times his initial investment, and it only took
about
     an hour of his time (there's nothing to lose).

  2. This program works mathematically on an exponential scale.  In other
     words, for every one BBS that this file is uploaded onto, it should
     spread to at least ten other BBSs and possibly a whole lot more. So, if
     Ernest had uploaded his file on all ten BBSs, he should have at least
     gotten a hundred-fold of what he has, which would be $9200.00.  Not bad
     for a few hours work and a $6.25 investment (including postage).

 Finally, I would like to exhort those who become involved
 in this program to maintain its integrity by being honest.
 It is the only way that it can possibly pay off.  In other
 words, be sure to enter your name at the bottom of the
 list and not in one of the top five positions (actually
 this would be robbing yourself since it is while your name
 is in the lower positions that it gets multiplied
 exponentially over hundreds of BBSs).  And, of course,
 send your $1.00 off to the first five names.  As I write
 this I have not made a penny (that's because I have not
 uploaded this yet), but I thought you might like to hear
 from someone at the bottom of the list, instead of someone
 claiming rags-to-riches.  I hope such is true, and I'm
 sure it will be if we all stick with it.  The potential is
 definitely here!

 P.S. Call me if you get rich.

 Well, now I'm #10! I knew a guy from school
 who told me about one he did like this one. I did
 not believe him at first, but last time I saw him
 he had already made over $2000.00 in only 2 months.

 If everyone does it honestly it'll definitly work!
 So I'm going to be honest and do it too!

 How can you lose by spending only $5.00
 I'm getting married soon and could really
 use a few extra dollars!!!!
 Pass it on and make it work!!!!!

Well, I am trying it....haven't gotten rich yet..and I am number 10.. ...but
some people say it really works...I suppose you never know!!!

OK HERE'S THE DEAL.  AT PRESENT I AM
A BUSINESS MAJOR AT VANDERBILT AND THIS PROGRAM MAKES A WORLD OF SENSE TO
ME.
I RECENTLY READ ABOUT A GUY THAT TOOK A PENNY FROM EVERY PERSON'S BANK
ACCOUNT AT THE NEW YORK CITY BANK.  AFTER 2 YEARS OF DOING THIS ILLEGALY HE
BECAME A MILLIONAIRE.  BUT GOT GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT.  SAME PRINCIPLE HERE.
TAKE A DOLLAR FROM EVERYONE WHO GETS THIS AND ALTHOUGH THEIR GIVING
PRACTICALLY NOTHING, THE RECEIVER IS GETTING LOTS.  SORTA THE HUMANE THING
DO.  IF YOU COULD GIVE A GUY A BUCK AND HELP HIM HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY OFF A
DEBT OR SAVE MONEY FOR RETIREMENT WHY NOT?  THEN AFTER YOU SEND A DOLLAR
JUST
MANIPULATE THIS FILE LIKE IT STATES ABOVE AND PEOPLE WILL BE HELPING YOU OUT
TOO.  MY DAD TAUGHT BE TO BE CAREFUL OF THINGS THAT SOUND TO GOOD TO BE TRUE
CAUSE THEY USUALLY ARE BUT WHAT CAN YOU LOSE BY GIVING $5!!!  YOU HAVE ALL
TO WIN AND NOTHING TO LOSE.  L8R

Hi all, I will not say my name, as I wish to remain anonimous, but I have
something
to say.  IT WORKS.  I am THE most sceptical person on the face of the earth.
I saw this, and say _-=BS=-_..no way...impossible..then my friend told me he
did it..
he said he made about 50 bucks..I said no way..he proved it to me..
I decided, what the hell...I sent out my 5 bucks, and Sent this thing
to about a 400 people, not to BBS's, just E-mail.
3 weeks went by, and I FINALLY got ONE dollar in the mail.  It has been
about 3 months since that day I got my first dollar, and now every day when
I go to get my mail, there are about 3 dollar bills in my box waiting for
me.
I have made almost 300 dollars.  I dunno about that guy and his 50 thous.,
but if someone offered you 300 dollars for FREE, would you take it?
Do this guys...it WORKS!!!
 -ZGPA-

Hi, I'm Benjamin, the new # 10. Don't cut the chain and I "hope" all of us
get
rich. I believe in this system. I've sent the $5. Do so you too. OK?