[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) Happy Holidays

A few greetings:

To all my earth-centered friends, happy autumnal equinox!  The
_Austin American-Statesman_ had a front page story about it.  The
second paragraph mentioned pagan celebrations, while the rest of
the article discussed why your satellite reception is going to be
flaky.

To my Jewish friends, good Rosh Hashanah!  This also includes you
Christians, as the Hebrew feasts are a part of our heritage too.

To my Unitarian-Universalist friends, a big "huh!" to y'all.  :)

BTW, I was at Flipnotics Coffeespace tonight, and I saw a girl with
a sparkling hat and a lizard on her shoulder.  If I hadn't suddenly
felt ill, I might have gone over, just to say "Hey, nice lizard!"
But instead, I had to leave, because if I had become sick right
there, I might have been ostracized for life, and nobody wants to
be turned into a big land-living bird.

I'm feeling better now.  Carry on.
--
        eebmoC .L nimajneB | Benjamin L. Combee                (REVERSE)
       gro.doowhcet@eebmoc | combee@techwood.org           (ENGINEERING)