[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) Manifesto

The (COOLLIST) Manifesto
------------------------

THIS IS...

a product of an ego that needs feeding.

an attempt to channel my alternative mindset into a lasting
cultural artifact.

a meme.

a way of life.

a confession booth where the priest is you and the while (1) loop
spits out prefab Hail Marys.

confusion encapsulated into text, diagrams, the occasional pictures,
poems.

found art and unfounded art.

a result of an urge to write out feelings that needed to be channelled
into a more universal outlet.

unsanitized for your protection.

intentionally clever.

annoying as hell to some people who either can't take the joke or
understand the joke much better than the author.

not something I'd want to show my parents.

for lease or rent cheap.

a journey into a mind that has been altered by forces outside normal
socialization into twisted forms of association.

a cure for insomnia.

at least 45% truth by volume.

sold out, comercially compromised, a tool of the advertiser.

going to make me famous in my own mind.

an attempt to collect what I consider funny and/or important into
one grouping that will be complex enough to be considered a-life
by the people in New Mexico and proof that I have a life to the
people in Georgia.

--
        eebmoC .L nimajneB | Benjamin L. Combee                (REVERSE)
       gro.doowhcet@eebmoc | combee@techwood.org           (ENGINEERING)