underway.
Sender: owner-coollist@yak.net

This week has been filled with transitions:

  I switched my long distance carrier to AT&T after they gave me
  a check for $40 and a promise to take 40% off my bill for the
  next six months.

  I started as a camera operator for the ACTV public access program
  "The Show With No Name".  You can see what they are up to at
  http://www.eden.com/~noname/.  After getting a bit more experience
  and taking a few classes, I plan to start my ACTV producer career
  with a series on cryptography with the help of the Austin
  Cypherpunks.  I also plan on producing at least one episode of
  (COOLLIST): The TV Series.

  I had a flood in the bathroom after a toilet clogged, sometime
  around 2 AM Wednesday morning.  It's fixed now, but there is no
  carpet in either bathroom pending the apartment complex installing
  tile.

  This is also the week where I decided to identify myself as a
  vegetarian.  I've been without meat since October 18th.  I'm not
  sure why I'm doing this, but it has been easy so far.  I don't
  know what will happen come Thanksgiving, when my family comes to
  Austin to visit.

I had written something else before rewriting this due to a computer
error.  I'm sure I'll think of it later.

Great wishes to you; dig we must.
--
        eebmoC .L nimajneB | Benjamin L. Combee                (REVERSE)
       gro.doowhcet@eebmoc | combee@techwood.org           (ENGINEERING)