[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) Prototype in the can

After another late night editing session, (COOLLIST) Television,
episode PROTOTYPE, is finished, all 21:00 of it.  The final
outline

        Clockwork Orange...
        Opening Credits
        Stalking the Wild Pager
        Hacker Magazine Review
        Klingons vs. IBM
        (COOLLIST) Manifest
        Coalition to Pave Town Lake PSA
        Alien Scene from Rescue on Fractalus
        Video Game Systems You Can't Buy Anymore
        2600 Reviews
        End Credits with Greetings

I'm not thrilled with a lot of this... my footage gathering techniques
were primitive and I couldn't do a lot with no crew.  Still, some of
this is funny, and I consider it worthy of sending on to playback.
I'm also going to be dubbing some copies of this soon.

I'll let y'all know when it goes on the air.

--
        eebmoC .L nimajneB | Benjamin L. Combee                (REVERSE)
       gro.doowhcet@eebmoc | combee@techwood.org           (ENGINEERING)