[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) Show distribution

Well, I submitted (CL) Prototype to ACTV programming last night,
so it shouldn't be long until it gets played on the air.  I hope
the Copyright Violation Squad isn't out when it goes on, since
there it features edited together footage from _Star Trek: The Motion
Picture_, a couple of Pylon songs, and about a minute of non-review
related video of an old Lucasfilm game for the Atari 800 (Rescue
on Fractalus, to be exact).

Several of you have written asking for a copy of the show.  I'm cool
with that, but I need to figure out how to handle this.  I'm already
out around $220 so far in making this (ACTV class fees, producer ID,
plus tape stock (3/4" tape goes for $15/60 min))  Anyway, my point
is that I don't have a lot of spare cash to buy tapes and send them
out.  So, here is the deal.  If you want a copy of the show, you
can either send me a video tape and I'll dub it and send it back to
you, of you can send me the money for a tape, I'll buy one, dub the
show, and send it to you.  I'll pay for shipping back, although
any help there would be appreciated.  I can do both VHS and SVHS, so
if you want the higher quality, that's cool.

I have NO problem with several of you getting together to get one
copy and making copies yourself once it arrives in Atlanta or
whereever.  In fact, that would be preferred, just on a time used
basis.

Well, enough for now.  Peace and love,

--
        eebmoC .L nimajneB | Benjamin L. Combee                (REVERSE)
       gro.doowhcet@eebmoc | combee@techwood.org           (ENGINEERING)