[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) Waffle House

Some of you were there back in 1993 when Surfpunk Technical Digest was
still active, and my mailing of the Waffle House Drinking Game was the
third article made public.  Well, someone with a far greater interest
in those little yellow diners than I just got in contact with me, and
I think this seems like a worthy cause.

-- Ben

(BTW, the game is at http://www.yak.net/combee/writings/)