[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(COOLLIST) in florida

Hi, (CL)ers.  Just a quick update.  I'm in Boynton Beach, Florida for
the next two weeks doing software/hardware integration work with a
Motorola design team.  I'm still reading e-mail, but phone access is
out for the most part.

I was driving down US 1 last night, the section about a mile from the
beach through Boca Raton.  It was a nice street, but I noticed a few
things that were unsettling.  First, I never say a general
practitioner's office on the strip, but I spotted about five
dermatologists and a couple of vets.  Second, there were way too many
furniture stores.

Oh well... expense accounts can be fun.  I got poor service and food
quality at a Bennigan's last night, so it joins my least-liked-chain
list along with Applebee's.  In contrast, I've always been satisfied,
if not fully pleased, with TGI Friday's.  Hmmm...

Gotta run, TTYL.
--
Benjamin L. Combee (combee@techwood.org) <URL:http://www.yak.net/combee/>
...if the highlight of your day is prowling through signatures looking for